1) I am established. I've been in business for over 5 Years. I was born and raised in Alhambra. I'm committed to my community.
2) I have over 20 years experience.
3) I am reputable. I have over 100 5 Star Reviews.
4) I speak in clear English and Spanish.
5) I am a member of the "Alhambra Chamber of Commerce".
6) I am Licensed by the California Dept. of Consumer Affairs Bureau of Electronics.
7) I offer quick turn-around time.
8) I provide friendly and courteous service.
9) I return calls, e-mails, and text messages.
I've serviced equipment for high-profile celebrities and government officials. You can't go wrong. Have peace of mind while we work on your equipment as if it was our own. See our reviews!
1) Watch out for the low rate, bait and switch scam. Your are offered low fees to get you in the door but they make it up in parts. My rates reflect honest and up front fees. No hiddden charges with us.
2) Operating without a Business License. Illegal in one avenue and probably illegal in others.
3) Repairing PC's part time or as hobby. PC repair is my full-time work which means I have over 20 years experience. I keep up to date with emerging technology.
4) Start-up business. Majority of new start-ups don't last more than one year. What good is a warranty if the shop hasn't been around for a few years? We have been in business for over five years.
5) Fly by night. Once again, we are established.
6) Installation of pirated software to make it seem like you are getting a great deal, but in reality that's illegal. We do not install pirated or 'cracked' software. We only install Genuine software.
7) Have your quality components like high end RAM, Video Cards or power supplies replaced with lower quality ones. We never swap out your components.
1) Long turnaround time. 1-2 weeks average for items that take us 2-3 days.
2) Some equipment being sent out of state for repairs. We occasionally have too.
3) You have no idea who is working with your personal data. I work on 90% of the service calls.
4) Bad track record as can be seen on the http://consumerist.com
Watch out for the low rate, bait and switch scams. Remember...